As Christmas approaches, and the weather in Melbourne cools (it was 41 C, or 106 F last week!), it is time to start baking the cookies. I have put together a list of quick and easy Christmas cookies that we will be baking and giving away as gifts. I have not included any recipes that call for processed ingredients (like cake mix). Click on each of the photos to link to the recipe !
Easy sugar cookies.
Adorable gingerbread cookies.
Have a delicious holiday season! A dash of sweetness and an ounce of love from Zose Designs.
- Perfectly Peppermint (potterybarnkids.com)
- Cookie of the Day: Chocolate-Dipped Hazelnut Meringues (williams-sonoma.com)
- Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes (mademan.com)
- Christmas Treats Santa Will Love (berries.com)
- 5 Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes (mademan.com)
- 12 Cookies of Christmas (the-wonderist.com)
- Cookie Saturday: Tips and a Recipe from Baked! (williams-sonoma.com)
- Christmas Chocolate Peppermint Spritz Cookie Sandwiches (dairyfree.answers.com)
- Hosting a cookie exchange (berries.com)
- 10 Mind-Blowingly Delicious Christmas Recipes (lifehack.org)